Cargo Van / Sprinter Van / Expedited
We’re passing by all the competition, and we have hundreds of driving opportunities for both cargo van and sprinter van drivers for expedited freight throughout the Midwest and Ontario, Canada. We have openings available for both new and seasoned drivers and for either regional or over-the-road. We strive to help all of our Universal team members to be successful by offering many options to meet your needs and goals. So whether you’re looking to drive coast-to-coast or to be home with your family by the end of the work day, Universal has the right fit for you.
Benefits & Compensation
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- $500 Referral Bonus program
- U-SAV Program – Discounts on Fuel, Cell Phones, Hotels & Much More.
- Veteran Military Benefits – Available training for current or recent military personnel. Contact us directly for more details.
Cargo Van & Sprinter Van Expedited Pay
- .70 cents/mile plus a fuel surcharge
Straight Truck & Tractor Trailer Pay (53′ Dry Van)
- 73% of gross revenue and FSC.
- Van must be less than 5 years old.
- No previous experience required.
- License requirements may vary by state.
Tractor Trailer Requirements: (53′ Dry Van)
- Must have a valid CDL Class A from the state of residence.
- Must have 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last 3 years.
- No roll-overs within the last 5 years.
- Must have less than 6 points on driving record.
- Atlanta, GA
- Kansas City, MO
- Buffalo, NY
- North Carolina
- W Pennsylvania
- South Carolina