Gaining at least 1 million barrels a day for three consecutive years, the U.S. is experiencing an oil boom with record highs. This increased production has helped to overtake Saudi Arabia as a crude producer and surpass Russia’s oil and gas production. More oil means more oil workers, and as sleepy towns are being transformed into energy powerhouses, the need for motivated truck drivers is growing. From moving rigs and equipment, to hauling oil and water away, we know there’s fit for you. We are currently hiring in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Don’t delay because now is the perfect time to earn great money working for Universal.
Benefits & Compensation
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus.
- $500 Referral Bonus program
- Flatbed Owner Operators = 75% of Line Haul/100% FSC
- Home time available
- U-SAV Program – Discounts on Fuel, Cell Phones, Hotels & Much More.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid CDL Class A from the state of residence.
- Must have 1-year of verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last 3 years.
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements preferred.
- Must provide an acceptable work history for the past 10 years. All gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- A copy of a valid, long-form physical and medical card that has been performed within the last 12 months.
- A DOT drug test with a negative result is required before an applicant starts driving.
- No discharge for safety reasons from a previous employer.
- Any preventable accidents within the last 3 years will be reviewed.
- No more than 2 license suspension for non-moving violations.
- No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle within the last 3 years.
- No license suspension or disqualification for traffic convictions within the last 3 years.
- Don’t meet these requirements? Check out our Contractor Development Programs Contractor Development Programs
Operating areas, contact a recruiter for available opportunities