Universal is excited to announce that we’re looking for more owner-operators in the Midwest and Ontario, Canada to fulfill positions for straight truck drivers. As the Universal family continues to grow, so has the demand for drivers within all transportation markets, making this the perfect time to earn great money working for the Universal Straight Truck Division. We have hundreds of opportunities available for both new and seasoned drivers, and our drivers enjoy great pay and additional home time that comes with the local runs for expedited freight. So don’t wait, expand and expedite your career with Universal today.
Benefits & Compensation
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- $500 Referral Bonus program
- Average 1.90 mile
- U-SAV Program – Discounts on Fuel, Cell Phones, Hotels & Much More.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid CDL Class B from the state of residence.
- Must have over 6 months of verifiable experience within the last 3 years.
- 20′-28′ Straight Trucks must be less than 10 years old.
- Must provide an acceptable work history for the past 10 years. All gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- A DOT drug test with a negative result is required before an applicant starts driving.
- Any preventable accidents within the last 3 years will be reviewed.
- No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle within the last 3 years.