Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program
What’s the deal?
The Preferred Price is a pre-determined below market value price established by Chrysler Group LLC. This price is clearly marked on the factory invoice. Click here to see a sample invoice. Factory incentives available at the time of sale or lease, combined with the Preferred Price can add up to thousands off the MSRP of eligible Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and FIAT Vehicles.
- Company Code: S31874
Use this website to generate your Control Number. Then take it, along with your company ID, a recent paycheck stub, pension check or any other proof of eligibility (spouses must provide a marriage license or similar documentation) to any participating U.S. Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, or Ram dealership or FIAT Studio. Ask the dealer to view a copy of your vehicle’s invoice which will clearly denote the Preferred Price.
Ford Vehicle Purchase Plan for Partners
Partner Recognition is a new vehicle purchase program for the employees, contractors, agents, retirees and members of selected suppliers, fleet customers and organizations. The Partner Recognition Program offers employees and contractors the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s X-Plan pricing. That can mean saving hundreds, even thousands of dollars on brand new Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo vehicles.
Some restrictions may apply. X-Plan is not available in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Visit www.fordpartner.com or contact a local dealer for complete details
Program Steps for Employees & Contractors
- Generate a PIN quickly by either logging onto www.fordpartner.com. You may also call 1-877-XPLAN-00 (1-877-975-2600) for US Partners or 1-877-294-7554 for Canadian Partners. You will need to know your company’s / organization’s 5-digit Partner Code.
- Partner Code: D5NLB
- Visit a local dealer with your PIN and immediately identify yourself as a Partner Recognition participant. Provide your PIN and the last four-digits of your Social Security Number (Social Insurance Number-Canada) to verify your eligibility.
- Provide proof of membership by an eligible Ford Partner through a pay stub, company I.D., W-2 (T4-Canada), membership letter, membership card, settlement statement, etc.
- The participant may buy or lease a vehicle through this program. The participant may lease through the respective brand’s credit source or any other outside source of financing.
- The participant is eligible for all public incentives plus many incentives normally paid to the dealer. Some special offers may not be compatible with this offer so check with your dealer to determine which incentives the participant is eligible for.
- Used vehicles are ineligible. Dealer demonstrators with over 250 miles are ineligible.
- You may choose to trade-in your previous vehicle, but the trade-in allowance must be negotiated with the dealer.
- Dealer Participation in this program is voluntary.
GM Supplier Discount Program
How do I get the GM Supplier Discount?
It’s simpler than ever. Use your Company Code above and visit the home page to request your personal Authorization Number. After logging in, select “GM Supplier Discount” from the left navigation bar, then choose “Obtain Authorization” and follow the prompts. Print out your personal Authorization Number and bring it to a participating GM Dealer to receive your vehicle discount.
Can I receive this discount from any GM Dealer?
This program is available through all participating U.S. GM Dealers and is voluntary on the part of the dealers. Dealer participation is on a vehicle line basis. Please inform your dealer of your intention to use the GM Supplier Discount during your first contact with your dealer. If your dealer elects not to participate, you may visit another GM Dealer.
Please click here for more information and a printable flier for your use.
Volkswagon Supplier Discount Program
Once you enter the site, please complete all required fields and use the following code to obtain your certificate.
All full-time, direct employees can participate in the Volkswagen Supplier Purchase Program. Employees must work at a U.S. location. Contract employees or employees of subsidiaries, unless otherwise agreed upon, are not eligible. If you have eligibility questions, please contact Program Headquarters.
How it Works
Present your personalized certificate to a participating U.S. Volkswagen Dealer. If you fail to present the certificate up front, the Dealer is not required to honor the certificate. You must also present a valid driver’s license and a current pay stub with your certificate. The Dealer will then validate eligibility and sell you the vehicle at the price then currently specified by VWoA under this program.
Please verify that the Dealer is participating in the program, as it is voluntary. Participating Dealers will sell or lease the eligible vehicle and may offer you financing or leasing to be negotiated between you and the Dealer.