Flatbed and Open-Deck Freight Transportation
Universal is eagerly looking for OTR flatbed owner operators who want both regional and over-the-road opportunities. We serve the industrial market by providing logistic support for shipments requiring flatbed and open deck equipment. So if you’re a flatbed owner operator and you’re looking to haul great freight and earn serious money.
Benefits & Compensation
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- $500 Referral Bonus program
- $2.05 average per mile rate to the truck
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Weekly settlements
- Home time opportunities
- Rental trailers available
- Plates & insurances
- Top % pay in the industry
- U-SAV Program – Discounts on Fuel, Cell Phones, Hotels & Much More.
- Veteran Military Benefits – Available training for current or recent military personnel. Contact us directly for more details.
- Have a valid CDL-A
- Own your own tractor
- Should be over 21 years of age
- 1 year verifiable flatbed steel hauling experience in last 3 years or 3 years of the last 10 years (training available)
- No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle in last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI convictions in last 5 years
- Birmingham, AL
- 25 Miles